Verizon Droid Razr Review-2 months in
I have hit the two month mark of using my Verizon Droid Razr phone and I have to say that I am still in love with it. It’s like opening a present each morning. A little enthusiastic? Maybe, but seriously I am having so much fun using it. While I still have some things to learn about this phone (it seems I am learning new things every day) I wanted to share a few of the things I have gotten down so far.
- Tons and tons of apps.
- Adding an app to the home screen is very simple. Just access the app in the app folder and touch the app but don’t let go, hold your finger down and a menu box with pop up with the option to add to home screen. Told you, easy.
- Easy notification access with touch and slide down feature.
- The camera rocks! Like most camera phone’s they take the best photos outside in the natural light. It definitely has the speed if you need to snap a really quick shot.
- I really like the edit options before and after you capture a photo. You can do your simple crop edits or there are a few presets such as sepia, black and white, etc.
- Vibrate touch option. I like it because it vibrates with every key touch so you know if you’ve pressed something by accident (if you’re like me then you like knowing you’ve touched just the right amount of buttons per word you’re typing out and you count them as you go).
- Spell check. At first I didn’t like the possible word matches that show at the top of the type pad. I felt it got in the way but as time has passed it has come in handy.
- Menu Options. Three lines on bottom left screen are your menu options, there’s a home button, back button (great if your in the middle of something and you accidentally touch a button and want to go back) and the search option. All great features to help you maneuver around the phone.
Did I mention the tons of apps. Really there’s an app for almost anything you could need. And the way apps keep coming out I am sure if you can’t find what you’re looking for now you’ll probably be able to find it in the not to distant future.
And just to show some of the cameras abilities I included a few shots I took. Did you know the Droid Razr can do panoramic shots?? How cool is that!