I recently embarked on part two of my Ambassadorship with Verizon Wireless and I am very excited about returning for another round with this amazing company. Not only do they have awesome phones but they are truly a great group of people to work with.
Last time I got to review a Droid Razr which I loved and my kids loved it as well. After using it for three months I was very comfortable with the phone and quite honestly I was a little sad that I wouldn’t be using it anymore. This round with Verizon I was sent a Samsung Galaxy III and my oh my is this phone sexy.
A few amazing features this phone offers are:
- 16/ 32GB User memory AND a microSD slot (up to 64GB)
- Android 4.0 operating system (the new Ice Cream Sandwich)
- The main camera features an 8 Mega pixel Auto Focus camera with flash, zero shutter lag and BSI (backside illuminated sensor)
- The front camera features a 1.9 Mega pixel camera, HD recording, zero shutter lag and BSI as well.
- Lots of Google Apps come standard with the phone such as search, maps, gmail, latitude, google play, google play books, YouTube, google talk, google navigation (which is an AMAZING app) and many more.
- The ability to set your phone up as a mobile Hot Spot.
I am very excited to learn all about this phone and share my thoughts and opinions on the Samsung Galaxy III with you all!