A lot of smokers live in a state of denial. Denial that smoking is bad for them or denial that it stinks, or that it’s doing them harm, or that it actually gives them the calming affect they’re seeking. Smoking actually raises your heart rate and blood pressure so even if you think you may be relaxed your body is not. I know this because I used to smoke. I smoked off and on for ten years. Starting at the age of 14 I picked up a smoke and that was that. I still remember the very first time I smoked with my friend Rachel. I kept thinking gosh this is so bad if my Mom finds out I am going to be in soooo much trouble, which of course meant I couldn’t not do it. I didn’t smoke constantly, that came later. I was very good at hiding it too. I became some what of a pro at it which looking back is probably not as good as I thought it was. It may have been better to get caught and then I may have never smoked for so long.
But alas that was not how things worked out. I quit each time I found out I was pregnant and this last time I didn’t start up until after my youngest was a year old. I wouldn’t have started back up but I went through some very emotional struggles and caved. See I was an emotional smoker. If I was angry, sad, wanted to celebrate I would smoke. If I drank alcohol I smoked. If I was reading a really good book that I couldn’t put down I tended to chain smoke. I used smoking as my selfish reason. I told myself I knew what I was doing to my body and I didn’t care. It’s the one and only selfish thing I do and I enjoyed it so why should I stop. I liked the smell and I loved smoking. And then my husband got diagnosed with COPD. I knew then it was time and I had to quit not just for myself but for my husband and my three kids. I wish I had thought to use Ecigs then because I’ll tell you what, the withdraws from nicotine….NOT fun.
Here’s a few reasons Ecigs are a great alternative to regular cigarettes:
- Ecigs are less expensive than buying regular cigarettes (if you order the kits and not just the disposable Ecigs that you can find at convenience stores).
- You can also save even more money by visiting www.ecigarettereviewed.com for coupons.
- Electronic cigarettes contain NO tobacco. That’s right zero tobacco which means NO second hand smoke. They do have nicotine which is delivered through the vapor which you can get in assorted flavors and nicotine strengths.
- You can choose from four different nicotine amounts so they’re a great tool for people trying to quit. If one thing that you really struggle with is the hand to mouth gesture you can use a zero nicotine Ecig so you can still do the gesture without having any of the nicotine.
- The four different mg you can choose from are:
- Light (6mg)
- Medium (12 mg)
- Full (18 mg)
To find out more information on Ecigs be sure to check out this V2 Cigs Review where they go into depth on everything about Ecigs.
If you are trying to quite smoking, know someone who may be considering quitting or simply want to switch to Ecigs instead of regular cigarettes, Ecigarette Reviewed is hosting a V2 Cigs “Express Yourself” Giveaway where they are giving away a total of 50 V2 Cigs Express Kits and the V2 10-Flavor Sampler. Every week for the first three weeks of the giveaway there will be 10 winners announced and 20 winners will be announced on the last week of the giveaway. So be sure to enter the V2 Cigs Giveaway as you have lots of chances to win!