Ultimate Blog Party 2013
I have been blogging for over five years now, granted I wasn’t very active for the first half but that’s neither here nor there. One of the first sites I remember becoming a reader of was 5 Minutes for Mom. Over the years I have watched on the side lines as they held their annual Ultimate Blog Party but this year I finally decided to jump in feet first and join in the party.
So a little bit about myself….I hate talking about myself so this may either go one of two ways. It will be really short and I will leave you knowing no more about me then when you started reading this or I will talk way to much and you may regret that I ever started talking/writing. I have a feeling it is going to be the later since I am rambling in my head as I type this out.
- I talk to myself in my head…don’t try and tell me you don’t do this, I know you do.
- I turned 31 this year and other then my body feeling like it’s falling apart I feel like I am still a teenager
- I tend to exaggerate a little…see above note for proof
- I have three children who are my world Jr, Princess and Trouble
- They all live up to their nicknames
- My oldest is making me feel old when I remember he is almost 10!
- I don’t like bugs and I had my first experience with a tick today. I NEVER.EVER.EVER want to repeat that again
- Above bug incident will give me nightmares
- My brain goes into overdrive most nights when I try to fall asleep
- I used to have hair nearly to my bum but chopped it all off to my shoulders & now it wont grow back
- I love getting the mail, picture a kid on Christmas morning. A little sad I get that excited for mail but every day it’s a new thing & hopefully a package
- We’ve moved more times then I like to admit out loud and no we’re not in the military
- Sometimes I wish we were military because at least then they would have moved us LOL
- I have a foul mouth
- I have one tattoo and about six more picked out that I would like to get by the end of the year
- I want to go tornado chasing with my husband one day
- I want to live abroad and learn a new language
- I do not get in front of the camera & I am literally terrified of being on video
- Most days I find myself to be hilarious, on other days I am down right hysterical
- I love the quote below
A little bit about my site. Well it’s a lot like me, an extension of myself if you will, in other words it’s very random. I do not have a meme and I don’t stick to one category because I get bored very easily. I used to share a lot about my family but my husband is very
paranoid protective and asked me kindly that I didn’t share quite as much so I put a filter on that but I do still talk about them, how could I not, they are after all my chitlens. I like to do reviews and share my thoughts opinions with my readers (because really who doesn’t like sharing their opinion). I love my camera and I love taking photos which in turn means I like to share photos. I have a “little” bit of a picture addiction. I also love cooking and creating new recipes. All that flows through onto this here site.
So there you have it, a little bit about me and a little bit about my site. Thank you so much for stopping by and checking me out during this years Ultimate Blog Party! I hope I didn’t scare you too much 😉 I look forward to hopping around and meeting everyone during this fun time and making new friends.