KitchenAid "Rescue My Appliances" Contest
But wait I haven’t told you exactly what you could win. I’m just drooling looking at this list.
1. KitchenAid Stainless Steel 30″ Double Oven Freestanding Dual Fuel Range
2. KitchenAid Stainless Steel 26.6 cu. ft. French Door Borrom Freezer Refrigerator w/ Dispenser
3. KitchenAid Stainless Steel Superba® EQ Series 24″ Built-In Dishwasher w/ Pro Scrub®
4. KitchenAid Stainless Steel 30″ 1.8 cu. ft. Microhood Combination Microwave Oven
5. KitchenAid Monochromatic stainless steel 24 cu. in. Undercounter Beverage Center
I went ahead and submitted my entry earlier this morning because, well have you seen my kitchen LOL I titled my picture “My kitchen, Circa 1970” because to be honest when you walk into it, it almost feels like your stepping back in time with my original late 1970’s avocado green stove and our matches linoleum tile floors.
While my kitchen does have a little bit of that cool retro feel, it’s old, it’s dirty no matter how much I clean and my stove is the biggest problem. The temperature is off of the oven and the bake light doesn’t come on anymore so if I happen to forget to turn off the oven (yes I’ve done it on occasion) I have no way of knowing except if I walk in front of it and feel the heat. The part of the stove that you cook on (it’s electric and I’m not sure what those round parts are called) are lopsided and some sit higher then the others which causes uneven cooking. My toaster which we got for a wedding present is now almost 9 years old and is slowly dying. I usually have to double toast our bagels or they come out cold. And our fridge, oh I love our fridge but after 7 years and 8 moves the poor thing has seen better days. The door handle was pulled off on accident in attempt to remove the door and it doesn’t sit flat against the door anymore.
And even if you don’t want to enter each time you vote for someone’s entry you will be entered to win a KitchenAid Artisan® Series 5qt. Stand Mixer.
*Disclosure* I was not compensated for this post in any way but it is in hopes of winning a prize